Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Progress and A Finish


 1.  The second Circle Back quilt is finished and ready for the mail to gift as a house-warming gift. Today it was put in the mail. 


 2.  Quilting is in progress (about half way done) on the appliqued Double Wedding Ring lap quilt.  I quilted S curves in the melon areas. 


3.  I have 31 green, blue and yellow strings blocks waiting on the alternate blocks. Today at church quilt group I found some fabric in our stash but did not have time to cut it up or sew.  I also chose fabric for 2 other comfort quilts in progress, one of which is the next. 

4.  The pile of leader/ender 4 patches have been sewn into 16 patches and are part of a planned top.  Inspired by an episode of Sewing with Nancy called “Change-Up Patchwork” of which I was reminded when I saw the blocks that Wanda at http://exuberantcolor.blogspot.com/ is working on.  Here are the blocks on my design floor. 


I still would like to get more accomplished before Thanksgiving and Christmas.


Enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

1 comment:

  1. The circle quilt is beautiful. Love the design and color. Wonderful take on your 16 patch! It is so great and yes, Wanda has inspired me to wade into the 16 patch arena.

    ReplyDelete