Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Couple of Finishes

    I have been working on a few things even though it has been a while since I posted anything.  A couple of things are for my guild Christmas challenge so I don’t want to show them at this time.
   This was the week for church sew day and guild comfort quilt sew day.  I worked at both.  I finished the quilting Friday and sewed the binding and label on so this 3” strip scrappy trip is ready to give.


I quilted with a floral type swirl and tried a new design from ChristinaCameli in the border. My bubbles need a lot more practice.                      ---   front
                                 --- back


  I finally quilted the owl mug rugs so they are also ready to give. 


    My granddaughters love playing with dolls when they visit.  I found a pattern on PixieFaire  for beds made from PVC.  I just happened to have some laying around plus the cutter.  Here are some in progress photos and almost finished. 

 They can be twin or bunk.
This was a fun project. It was so easy I am considering making more.

Enjoy some time sewing and quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment