Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Beginners and Day Bee Show and Tell

    Last night I enjoyed teaching the JoAnn Fabrics beginning quilting class for 2 terrific students.  They finished one Ohio Star block and components for the second.

I look forward to seeing their quilts in the future.

    This morning we had a great gathering hosted by Bonney. I love the show and tell.  It does not have to be quilting but here are a couple of quilts shared.  Mary showed her second monkey baby quilt.  This time she made it a little longer than the pattern.  I love the rainbow of fabrics.

Sixteen members of Day Bee participated in a block swap of pinwheels.  Sue made a few more to complete her design and showed her finished quilt.  Lovely!


I’m getting ready to spend the afternoon working on an Easter dress. 

Enjoy some time sewing and quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment