Friday, January 29, 2016

Check Out Martha's Quilts

    I have been busy this week but don’t have much to show for it.  Tuesday morning was Comfort Quilt Sew Day for guild.  I spent most of the time cutting 2 ½” strips.  I brought home an adult top and got it sandwiched and ready for quilting. 


    Wednesday was sew day for my church quilt group.  The time flew by.  Martha turned in 2 finished quilts.  Both are lovely.   The Carolina Chain was her first on-point quilt and the Vegetable Swirl was her first “stack ‘n whack”.


 

       Today I sandwiched the baby bug quilt top.  I need to get if finished in February.  I am pleased with the made-fabric red border. 


Hope you find a few minutes to sew/quilt each day.

1 comment:

  1. Martha's Carolina Chain is fabulous. I love that pattern.
    Your border "fabric" is fabulous....super great idea for all our crumbs.

    ReplyDelete