Tuesday, March 24, 2015

This and That

This is the week for many sewing group meetings.  Monday was Quilt Mavens.  Mary brought this giraffe quilt and asked whether it needed a mane.  We agreed that it did and it is very cute. 



This morning at Comfort Quilts many of us worked on quilting with a walking foot on children’s quilts.  Our guild donates to the local children’s hospital and they want more.  I did not finish but made good progress.  In the afternoon, I decided to make the bunny pouch that my granddaughter requested. 

                        
                                      Here is the back. 
 

In May I will be presenting a program and workshop for my sister’s guild on “using made-fabric”.   I need more samples so I pulled out some pieces and made a few more anvil blocks with a made-fabric centers.  I love these.  


Tomorrow is sew day for my church quilt group but I hope to spend time cutting up scraps into usable units.   

Enjoy some sewing and quilting time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment