She planned to go home and make another block. I look forward to seeing more of her blocks.
This weekend I found time to quilt more on the Seminole quilt. I first echoed the applique and then meandered around that. Next I planned a feather for the border triangles. I practiced on plastic first to feel the flow for what I wanted to stitch.
Next I used a flexible ruler to mark a curve for spine.
Then I free-motion quilted the feathers.
I am more pleased with the feathers than the quilting around the applique.
I used soap to subdivide the border into equal parts and quilted a swirl in each section.
The quilting is now finished.
I looked for binding but did not find anything in my stash that I liked so I will have to buy something.