Tuesday, November 11, 2014

One Big Accomplishment

     I enjoyed several days with family and granddaughters but came home with a mild stomach bug.  I don’t feel 100% yet so I’ve not tackled much.  I did manage to finish the binding on my Celtic Solstice quilt from Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery last fall,

… just in time for her new one to start Friday, Nov. 28th.  I added a row to her small size to make this queen size quilt and made a different border. 

   This Saturday, Nov. 15th from 2 to 3.  I’ll be teaching a JoAnn Fabrics Try Me class on machine applique.  This Christmas stocking is the sample. 

Today I made a quick mug rug sample for a JoAnn Fabrics Try Me class which is offered in January and February.   


     Wednesday is the SQG meeting.  Thursday I will be teaching a Free-Motion Quilting (FMQ) class at Creative Sewing, West Columbia, so most of the week I will be busy.

       Thank You, Veterans !



No comments:

Post a Comment