Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sandwiched CelticSolstice

      Today I finally pulled out my Celtic Solstice top from last year’s Bonnie Hunter Mystery.   I sandwiched in sections on my craft table.  That is easier than crawling on the floor.  I pieced mine Queen size and changed the border.


Next step is planning the quilting.  Instead of using an overall FMQ motif, I would like to have a special motif to fit the design.  However, the design is so busy, an overall motif may be best.  I have not found what I want to do yet. 
I also am thinking about thread color for the quilting.  My choice will depend on the quilting.

     Bonnie has posted the fabric colors and yardage for this year’s mystery quilt.  The first clue will be posted the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Want to join in?  You can find out more here.





No comments:

Post a Comment