Sunday, October 5, 2014

Halloween Decorations

    I have spent the past several days making Halloween boots to decorate chair legs.  They are for family.  The pattern is McCalls M6623 which shows a chair with a different boot on each leg of the chair. 


  I have made 4 different pairs thinking they can put 2 on each of 4 chairs or mix them and put 4 on 2 chairs.
 


















Sewing the fun fur was a MESS. 




















Because these are only for decoration, I ignored some best sewing practices to make cutting easier.  I paid attention to grain but not nap.  I don’t think anyone will care except that I know.
When I give these, I will try to get a photo of them on some chairs. 



I enjoyed making the Halloween costumes for my granddaughters and the decorations, but now I am ready to get back to quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment