Thursday, February 13, 2014

More Snow Weather Sewing

  This morning I woke to ice on the trees and then it started snowing very large flakes.  We only got a little snow on top of all the sleet and ice.  It was pretty.

I stayed in all day sewing.  I finished a t-shirt for my little granddaughter.  She loves dogs.

I finished piecing the "Stack" quilt top.  I will probably not quilt it until I finish some other projects.

Late this afternoon the ice started melting, but it is expected to refreeze overnight.  Hopefully, a lot more melting will go on tomorrow.  In the meantime I pulled another UFO.  Last year I bought an X-Large diamond template from the "Pizza Girls" and used some old bandanas.  I'm not sure how I will finish this project.  I was just playing and trying out the giant template. I have more of the smaller Lemoyne stars yet to piece.

1 comment:

  1. Love that little stack quilt....very cute. wow, that star is amazing.....very striking combo!

    ReplyDelete