Monday, December 9, 2013

Step 2 Bonnie’s Celtic Solstice Mystery

     After a few days with family out of town, Sunday I finally got around to tackling step 2 of Bonnie’s Celtic Solstice Mystery.  I am a faithful Bonnie follower; however, this is my first mystery with her and 2” units are not in my stash so I had a lot of cutting to do with still more to go.  This step was pretty time consuming for me with the additional time to mark the diagonal line on each of 400  2” squares ( 200 neutral and 200 yellow) and I need the line.  I have only completed a couple of dozen so far but I’ve got the rest of the week before the next clue.

If you have not started, it is not too late.  Check out  the progress of others here

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors, I finished my chevrons and they are very time consuming...I too had to draw all the lines.
    This is my third mystery and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love clue two in Packer colors :)

    ReplyDelete