Monday, December 2, 2013

Quiltville’s Celtic Solstice Mystery

    I recently finished quilting 2 UFO projects and even though I have several more on my UFO list, I felt the need to spend some time on a piecing project.   Friday when Bonnie posted the first clue, I decided to join in her Celtic Solstice Mystery.  I have followed Bonnie Hunter for years; however, this is my first mystery quilt with her.  I don’t want it to become another UFO.  My success rate with mystery quilts and round robins is pretty good so I have hope.  I don’t have 92 orange or 96 neutral units pieced yet but I have made a good start. I have cut several blues and neutrals but I need more oranges.


This is also my first time linking up. Check it out at quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up-1.html

I hope some more of my guild members will also participate in Bonnie’s newest mystery. It would be fun to share as we work and see them together when finished. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on joining in on your first mystery...I hope you love it as much as the rest of us! Great start!

    ReplyDelete