Monday, November 25, 2013

Started Quilting Lonestar

     I have been tasked with bringing the pecan pies for Thanksgiving dinner and they are ready so I spent the afternoon working on my lonestar quilt.  The star is all quilted but the most challenging part is left.  What to do in the large areas around the star?  I have practiced large plumes of feathers but I may not quilt them until after Thanksgiving.
  

    My church group has chosen a little girl from the angel tree.  We have a doll and bed which will be covered with one of the doll quilts.  Sunday evening I made a pair of pajamas and a dress for the doll.



We still have several doll quilts which we hope to put with teddy bears for more gifts.

This is a special time of year.  We have SO MUCH to be thankful for.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment