Thursday, May 16, 2013

Need More Strings


    This morning I had a construction company rep here to discuss remodeling my kitchen.  Hopefully, that will take place about midsummer.  In the afternoon I pieced more string blocks while watching a couple of episodes of “Wish Me Luck “ on Netflix.  ( It is an interesting British series about women who served as spies in France during WWII. )  I finished the 24 blocks I wanted.  That’s the good part.  The bad part is that I depleted my string stash so much that I will have to collect more before I can work on my string spider web blocks.  
 


The temptation to work on strings will be removed so I can move on to a project on my UFO list or maybe I will get some new clothes made for myself.

      There are a couple of special birthday’s in the next couple of weeks so I took a few minutes to make quilted postcards for them.


Hope you are working on a quilting/sewing fun project.




No comments:

Post a Comment