Friday, April 12, 2013

Broken Chevron Picnic Quilt

     Today I finished the Broken Chevron Picnic Quilt. This is class sample for quilting 301 for JoAnn Fabrics.  Mine finished about 62" square.  I quilted it with simple straight lines using the walking foot because the class is designs for beginners.


The strap for carrying is completely separate so does not have to be used but it makes a nice neat roll.

  
    Last night I made a couple of adult bibs by trial and error and then success after talking with my sister.  I decided to write up the directions so they are posted under the tutorial tab. 

2 comments:

  1. hi I have to make this quilt for the class as well. I'm a teacher at Joanns in Ledgewood, nj. I'm so glad you posted this cause now i have a color picture to reference...I only had a black and white reference. It's alot nicer than i thought it would be..
    Nancy Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach in Sheboygan WI for Joann's ...My quilt looks different...UGH...looks like I will have to rip it apart! UGH... Must have read the directions wrong! I hate when that happens

    ReplyDelete