Sunday, October 14, 2012

Small Costume Work and More

      I have one more fairy costume to make for Halloween.  My 4 1/2 year old granddaughter said her 3 month old baby sister would like a pink fairy costume like hers.  I am using part of the other fairy pattern and adapting another infant dress pattern.  I just need to add the skirt and buttons on the back.

For the larger costume the wings are held on with Velcro.  I guess I will do the same for this one.

Even though I have plenty of UFOs and several tops waiting to be quilted, sometimes I just have to sew on something else so I used a little time this weekend to add a few string squares for this comfort quilt.  Since a member of SQG made a lovely string quilt, I have wanted to work on one. The remaining blocks with be yellow and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment