Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Framed Squares


I spent a few wonderful days being grandma.  Here is my newest granddaughter. 
I had to share one photo.   
The older granddaughter was thrilled with her new outfit and we enjoyed playing.

    After I got back home, I took a little time to unwind and work in my yard when it was not too hot.  Yesterday and today I sewed more framed square blocks so that my share is finished. 

I plan to take them to my sister in a couple of weeks so she can put them with hers and piece the top.  She usually puts them together and I have the job of machine quilting.  I can’t wait to see her blocks.  We agreed to use yellow, green and blue batiks and make framed squares of 4 different sizes.  I hope our niece will love it. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the beautiful new granddaughter and I love seeing her picture!

    ReplyDelete