Monday, October 31, 2011

Preparing to Visit Houston Quilt Show

     In the past few days I have done a small amount of sewing on odd pieces.  I made an international themed block for my guild monthly challenge but I don't want to show it yet. While trying to decide what to do, I became interested in making a mola.  I found two old magazine articles that were some help.  I decided I need more info and it would take too much time.  Instead I chose to paper-piece a block that was easy.  
     I have spent more time washing clothes, gathering things and packing. I still have things to do to get ready.  I am registered to take an all day Baltimore Album class on hand applique elements and techniques with Elly Sienkiewicz. I will be sure to show my project (success or failure) when I return.  I will probably not post again until Saturday and then I hope to have some things to share.    

No comments:

Post a Comment