Friday, August 5, 2011

Fabulous Use of Crumbs

      Since I arrived home from my NC visit I have not unpacked my sewing/quilting supplies.  I did enjoy working on the crumb blocks with the ladies.  Ashe County Piecemakers Quilt Guild has small quilts hanging this month at the New River State Park educational building.  It is a very nice exhibit if you get to the area. 
 
The guild is planning for their quilt show Sept. 16th – 17th.  Check out the guild website:
 
      This morning while reading some of my favorite blogs, I found some wonderful pages with fabulous photos of scrap quilts.  I LOVE the designs and use of color in Anna Williams quilts.  Check some of them out here :     http://www.straw.com/equilters/annawilliams/index.html 

You also might enjoy seeing this old blog entry of Tonya’s with her crumb blocks framed Anna Williams style.

It motivates me to pull out more of my scraps and start piecing. 
Vicki, if you still don’t want to use your triangle scraps, send them along and I think I can find a use for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment