Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Different I Spy


     I have not done any sewing in several days.  I enjoyed a trip to the mountains of NC and a visit with a sister and brother-in-law.  While there I attended her quilt guild meeting.  I showed my brown crumb quilt and some members checked out Bonnie Hunter’s crumb piecing page.   I think I inspired them to have a crumb sew day. 

     Today was GCQ guild day.  It was great to see all the show and tell and especially the show and tell by new members of recent years.  Bonnie finished the binding on the I Spy quilt made by the Shandon Quilt group and passed it on to me to make the label.  It is loosely based on a Judy Martin pattern which is different than many I Spy quilts.  

Now maybe I can get back to quilting on the appliquéd animal quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment