Friday, May 6, 2011

Crumb UFO Finished

   This evening I finished hand stitching the last of the binding on my brown crumb quilt so that is another UFO finished.  I did not piece the back so did not include the brown words I pieced.  I'm still thinking about whether to applique at least part of it onto the back when I add a label. I enjoy crumb piecing and plan to do more soon.  I have many scraps organized and ready. 

   I added borders to the animal applique comfort quilt and got it sandwiched so I can quilt it next week.  Since I have finished these hand applique blocks, I need to decide and prepare some more hand applique blocks to take with me when I am waiting some place. 

   A couple of others and I paper-pieced Christian symbol blocks and today I added sashing and cornerstones and quilted a small wallhanging that will be a going away gift for an interim associate pastor.  Tomorrow I will take it for another lady to hand stitch the binding and add a label.  

No comments:

Post a Comment