Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Already ?

       This has been a very busy week so far but no photos of projects.  Monday started with a visit to my computer serviceman because of Malware on my desktop computer.  Do you have an anti-malware program running?  With the internet today we need one.
       Tuesday morning was Day Bee meeting.  We had a great meeting and discussed lots of ideas and plans for the future.  We planned a mini shop hop, participating in a mystery quilt and maybe a slice quilt.
       Wednesday was sew day for my church comfort quilt group.  We accomplished a lot and also enjoyed the friendship.  In the afternoon I worked some more on quilted fabric Valentine postcards.
        Today I expect to get back to work on more UFOs on my list.  I hope you enjoy your day sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment